DESSERT TABLE PHOTOGRAPHY ONE-DAY WORKSHOP
Join Lee Bird Photography, Styled by Belle and Sweet Empire at this interactive all-day dessert table styling and photography workshop. Learn from three experts in the field and gain insight into this interesting and challenging aspect of photography. This workshop has a focus on shooting for the best marketing results for your business, but not only that, it will give you the tools to style like a master stylist and add that little extra flair.
We will guide you through the steps of what it takes to create a table that will SHINE with three fabulous hands-on classes. While the day will focus on photography, Melbourne Event & Sweet Stylist, Belinda Ramanauskas from Styled By Belle will guide you through a 1-hour Dessert Table Styling Masterclass; and baker extraordinaire Catherine Russo of Sweet Empire will impart the secrets to creating the perfect cake pop.
LEE BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY:
Taking a great product photo is not just about pointing and shooting – there’s a lot to take into consideration and Liat Biderovsky will show you just what you need to think about to take a great shot.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The different buttons on your SLR camera and what they mean
- How to use your camera in manual mode
- Understanding and controlling exposure
- Aperture, shutter speed, iso explained
- Focusing modes and selective focusing
- Composition and using light for the best effect
- Hands-on photography of fully styled tables
- Basic photo editing
- Creating marketable photos
STYLED BY BELLE:
In the session, Belinda will set up a dessert table from scratch and give you the tools to create your own beautiful displays.
The following elements will be covered:
- Dessert table layout and composition
- Presenting your desserts picture perfectly – for your guests & the camera
- Backdrops, props & theming
- The little touches that make your guests say “WOW”
- Dessert table trends
This is a hands-on, get your hands dirty type of class where you will dive right in and learn from the cake pop queen.
Here’s what she will teach you:
- Trade secrets from the expert
- Tips and tricks to creating PERFECT bespoke cake pops
- Hands on tutorial learning my own tecniques that have been tried and tested by Sweet Empire
- Stylish decorating and presentation tips by the expert
- All you need to create your own designer cake pops.
Saturday 14th September
Sunday 15th September