TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK
Did you receive a new SLR camera for Christmas or a Birthday? Or maybe you got one because you just want to learn more about how to control your images more?
Maybe you’re having a new baby and you want to be able to take photos after your newborn shoot with me (hahaha) or you want to take beautiful images to track your pregnancy. Whatever your reason, you just want to know how to take beautiful pictures, right?
Well here is your chance to learn in a FULL DAY, interactive workshop with Lee Bird Photography.
Some of the things you will learn during the workshop:
- The different buttons on your camera and what they mean – and how to use Manual mode
- Understanding and controlling exposure
- Aperture, shutter speed, ISO explained
- Focusing modes and selective focusing
- Composition and using light for the best effect
- Basic Editing
- Practical shooting outside (weather permitting) putting what you’ve learnt into practice (with instruction from Lee where possible)
- basic Review of some of your work
What YOU need to bring:
- A digital SLR camera with a fully charged battery
- Standard lens OR Kit lens (basically whatever lens you have)
- Memory card
- Camera manual (for reference only not essential so don’t stress if you don’t have one.
Includes Lunch, morning and afternoon tea, as well as a take-home workbook of what you have learnt
DATE: Saturday 22nd February 2014
LOCATION: The London Tavern Function room (upstairs), 414 Hawthorm Road, Caulfield
TIME: 10am – 4:30pm