2010 – An amazing year in photos {Melbourne | Children’s Photographer}

What a year 2010 has been. I officially launched my business in January this year and I have had the most wonderful time. I have met the most amazing people and really, really had such fun. I have loved every minute.

I know 2011 will bring me and all my incredible clients even more joy.

Here is a quick year in review video that I put together.

May all my beautiful friends, family and clients have a fantastic festive season and a happy new year. Stay safe.

Love always

Lee

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to 2010 – An amazing year in photos {Melbourne | Children’s Photographer}

1. Funky Photography December 17, 2010 at 8:15 am #

awwww Liat so lovely to see and so glad you’re enjoying it all. Here’s to many many more years to come 🙂

2. Photogaphy By Clementine December 17, 2010 at 10:47 am #

Wow Liat! What a year!!! It was so much fun to look back at your photos. What awesome images!!! Here’s to many more years like this!!!

3. Liz December 17, 2010 at 6:11 pm #

Beautiful Liat! What an amazing year for you!

4. Laura Morita-Yeun December 19, 2010 at 7:53 pm #

AHHH!!!! That was so fun! Lots of awesome light. Lots of awesome connections. Lots of whimsical fun. Love love LOVE!

5. Taryn Chrapkowski December 19, 2010 at 11:51 pm #

Love the video! Gorgeous work!

6. Jane January 2, 2011 at 9:29 am #

You are such an amazingly talented girl. Watching this and seeing it all together, you should truly be thrilled with what you have captured over the year. I can’t even begin to imagine what inspiring moments you will capture in the coming year (a few of your own I hope!!). Congratulations Lee – stunningly beautiful work.

See you again soon x