My first of the sneaky peekies… {Melbourne/Sydney | Child Photographer}

I finally got to meet my wonderful friend Alyssa and her gorgeous children, Noa and Charli! They’re every bit as beautiful as they look in the photos we’ve shared over the last 19 months (Noa is 3 weeks younger than Mia) and it was really so wonderful to meet them.
Hope you can get down to Melbourne soon Lyss!

This shoot felt very timeless to me – from the beautiful cast iron furniture to the very special tub that Noa’s granny used to swim in as a little girl. I just had to fill it up with bubbles and stick Noa and the two doggies in it. None of them liked it very much, but what special moments to capture! That’s why I just had to edit these images with a vintage feel… you’ll see what I mean below

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

T family (c) Lee Bird Photography

, , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to My first of the sneaky peekies… {Melbourne/Sydney | Child Photographer}

1. Rachel January 10, 2010 at 12:51 pm #

How friggin cute! They really have such a great vintage look to them.

2. Leah Jent January 10, 2010 at 1:03 pm #

Li, these are just freaking amazing. You are so talented. I can’t even pick a fave!

P.S. ILP is DEMENTED for not letting you in PP!

3. lililinks January 10, 2010 at 2:01 pm #

Thanks guys and THANKS Leah! That really means a lot to me 😉

4. Carrie January 10, 2010 at 7:30 pm #

Love, love, love them Li! So much emotion captured….and captured perfectly! Love the vintage feel too! When are we meeting up??

5. amy lenhart January 10, 2010 at 10:37 pm #

i really like these. i like the different processing on them it really suit them. that soapy bum is too cute and that last one too! they are all cute!

6. KellyMack January 11, 2010 at 8:34 am #

These are great Liat!

AJ – love the one of you and Charli! Both children are so lovely!

7. AJ January 12, 2010 at 6:31 am #

Oh Liat, I finally had a chance to come in here & leave a comment. You know what I think of these shots, but I wanted everyone else to know just how much I love them too!
    You managed to capture their cheeky personalities so well & it is just so clear that you lov what you do – which is what makes you a great photographer!
    It was so great to meet you & hopefully one day soon I’ll get down to to Melbourne to see you again!